Windsor Architectural Hardware is a New Zealand owned and operated company that provides innovative bespoke hardware architectural products that are elegant, functional, reliable and produced in a sustainable way. Windsor has Australasia’s most comprehensive portfolio of door, window, cabinet and letterbox accessories.
We are a family-based company, that has been operating since 1984, with our head office based right here in Invercargill. We have a creative, high energy team who loves what they do.
Our Core Values are:
- Trust – We are one team.
- Communication – We build effective relationships with others and work together so we all succeed.
- Enjoyment – We love what we do and it shows through our passion, determination and enthusiasm.
- Compassion – We are mindful and considerate of each other. We support and encourage each other.
- Excellence – We always deliver, exceptional is our normal.
About the role
The HR and H&S Manager will be responsible for managing the departmental budget and for leading key projects to improve the overall functioning of Windsor. This role would suit an experienced HR professional who is eager to develop their capability in managing an HR function. Windsor will provide ongoing support to utilise and further develop your skills within an innovative and progressive environment. This role also offers flexibility, with between 20-32 hours available per week.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Developing and communicating HR and H&S policies that comply with current best practice.
- Attracting top talent, managing the rewards and recognition program and evaluating employee engagement surveys.
- Developing new learning and development initiatives to maximise staff capability, including a leadership program.
- Support the management team with operational HR activities including; employment agreements, change management and performance development.
- Support the management team with operational H&S activities including; conducting audits, documentation of hazards and incidents, and safety training.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have previous experience in a Senior Human Resources and Health & Safety position.
- Be willing and able to provide both high level strategic thinking, and everyday operational support in the areas of HR and H&S.
- Hold very high standards of professionalism and communication, with a passion for continuous improvement.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary package including additional benefits such as medical insurance, phone allowance and discretionary bonuses.
- Hours that can be negotiated to work around you.
- Flexibility, autonomy and variety in your tasks – get involved in all aspects of HR and H&S.
- An opportunity to contribute to the strategic direction and planning of Windsor as a key member of the leadership team.
- Join a well established and thriving business in an exciting growth period.
If this sounds like you, Rachel Willis at Findex Human Resources Consulting is waiting to hear from you! Phone 0800 020 002 or email Rachel.email@example.com